Feeling like you are being spied on is an unfortunate reality for many individuals. Simply feeling like you are being watched or unsettled in your own home is never a circumstance anyone wants to be in. This feeling is not easily shaken and action needs to be taken. It is second nature to want answers as to why you are feeling this way. If this is something you can relate to, reach out to our experienced private investigators. We will be able to take action and get answers on your behalf. Continue reading to discover the answers to any questions you might have regarding this process.
How can I know if I’m being spied on?
If you believe you are being spied on, the first step to take is to look for the following signs:
- Your belongings or furniture has been moved
- You have a hard time unlocking and locking your doors
- Receiving silent phone calls with no one on the other line
- You have begun noticing strange holes or drill-ins in your ceiling or walls
- Your home was recently broken into
- You hear odd noises coming from your phone
- You notice a lot of static on your phone lines
- Individuals have told you certain personal things about yourself that they should not know
- Noticing an individual(s) consistently walking past your home or looking at your home
What should I do if I believe I’m being spied on?
If you resonate with the above signs, it is time to take action. The first step to take after you have discovered signs you are being spied on include the following:
- Contact a price investigator who will be able to examine your phone and internet lines as well as your electronic devices. They will also check for surveillance equipment and interview individuals who might have helpful information.
- Report to the authorities that your home or car has been broken into immediately.
- Be sure that your passwords are secure.
- Turn of your WiFi and Bluetooth in your phones, cars, and other electronic devices
- Analyze those you share a home with to ensure you trust each of them.
- Install cameras in and around your home and property.
Contact our office today to begin this process. Your safety is important to us and if you believe you are being spied on you need to take action immediately. Contact our office to learn the services we can provide for you and your family to keep you safe.
Contact Advanced Investigations
If you are someone who requires a private investigator, you can turn to us. For years, Advanced Investigations has been helping individuals achieve the peace of mind they deserve and need to go on living happy lives. No matter your circumstances, contact Advanced Investigations today so we can help