Feeling like your privacy is being invaded and that you are being spied on is one of the most unsettling feelings anyone can experience. This is a feeling that cannot be easily shaken and your instincts should not be ignored. You deserve answers as to why you are feeling this way. Continue reading to learn the steps you should take if you feel you are being spied on and how our experienced Connecticut private investigating team can assist you. Reach out to our team today to learn more about how we can help. Here are some questions you may have:
How can I tell if I’m being spied on?
It is important that you are on the lookout for the following signs if you believe that you are being spied on:
- Your home was recently broken into
- Receiving silent phone calls with no one on the other line
- You notice certain individuals know personal details about you that they should not
- You have a hard time unlocking and locking your doors
- You notice individuals are constantly walking around your home/in your neighborhood
- You have begun noticing strange holes or drill-ins in your ceiling or walls
- You hear odd noises coming from your phone
- You notice a lot of static on your phone lines
- Your belongings or furniture has been moved
What should I do if I feel that I’m being spied on?
If you can relate to any of the above signs, you must take action to protect your privacy and safety. Take the following steps immediately:
- Reach out to a private investigator. A private investigator will examine your internet lines, phone, and electronic devices. They will also check for surveillance equipment and interview individuals around you.
- If your home or car has been broken into, report this incident to the authorities as soon as possible.
- Change your passwords to something that is secure.
- Disconnect your WiFi and Bluetooth in your car, phone, and other electronic devices.
- Consider those that you share your life with and personal details with to ensure you trust each of them.
- Install cameras in and around your home and property.
To begin this process today, do not hesitate to reach out to our team of private investigators. Your safety is important to us. If you believe that you are being spied on, it is time to take action as soon as possible, You deserve answers. Contact our office today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you.
Contact Advanced Investigations
If you are someone who requires a private investigator, you can turn to us. For years, Advanced Investigations has been helping individuals achieve the peace of mind they deserve and need to go on living happy lives. No matter your circumstances, contact Advanced Investigations today so we can help.