There is nothing more unsettling than feeling unsafe in your own home. That being said, this is an unfortunate reality for countless individuals throughout the state of Connecticut and the U.S. If you believe that someone is spying on you, you most likely want answers–and fast. We are here to provide you with those answers. Please continue reading and speak with our experienced Connecticut family private investigators to learn more spying tactics, de-bugging, and how our team of professionals can help you get your life back. Here are some of the questions you may have:
How do I know if I am being spied on?
There are various ways in which people may spy on others, which is why there are various signs you should look out for. Some of those signs are as follows:
- Noticing that individuals tell you they know certain things about you, perhaps personal things, that they should not
- You recently had your home broken into–especially if none of your possessions were taken in the process
- There are strange holes or drill-ins in your walls or ceiling
- Hearing irregular or odd noises coming from your phone
- Frequently noticing static on your phone lines
- Receiving phone calls with nobody on the other line
- Noticing someone is consistently walking past your home and looking at it
- It becomes difficult to unlock and lock your doors
- Some of your furniture has been moved
What can I do if I believe I am being spied on?
There are various steps you can take if you believe you are being spied on. They are as follows:
- Call a private investigator who can check your phone/internet lines, examine your electronic devices, interview certain people, check for surveillance equipment, and more.
- Report home/car break-ins immediately to the authorities.
- Ensure that you trust every single person you allow in your home.
- Ensure that all of your passwords are secure.
- Install cameras around your home, or even inside your home.
- Turn off your WiFi and Bluetooth in your cars, phones, and other electronic devices whenever you can.
The bottom line is that if you believe you are being spied on, you must act fast. Spying is an invasion of your privacy, and we are ready to get to the bottom of the matter help you attain the peace of mind you deserve. Give our experienced team of Connecticut family private investigators a call today.
Contact Advanced Investigations
If you are someone who requires a private investigator, you can turn to us. For years, Advanced Investigations has been helping individuals achieve the peace of mind they deserve and need to go on living happy lives. No matter your circumstances, contact Advanced Investigations today so we can help.