Most of us consider our homes the safest place in our lives. Our homes are where we have meals together, exchange thoughts and ideas, have intimate conversations, raise our children, and where we are closed off from the outside world for a relatively short period of the day–or so we hope. Unfortunately, even if you are just a regular citizen, you may suspect that you are being spied on, or “bugged.” You do not have to be a prominent figure to have this happen. If you have any ex-partners, business rivals, or other parties who may have something to gain from spying on you, and you have other reason to believe that you are being spied on, you should strongly consider reaching out to our Connecticut family private investigators to learn more about our de-bugging services and how our team of professionals can help you. Here are some of the questions you may have:
How can I tell if someone is spying on me?
If you suspect that you are being spied on, there are various red flags that you should keep an eye out for. They are as follows:
- People are telling you things about yourself that they could not have known without spying on you
- Your home was broken into and the intruders didn’t take anything
- You notice new drill-holes in your floors or ceilings
- You hear strange noises or static on your phone
- You’ve received one or more phone calls with no one on the other line
- You see the same person regularly walking past your home that you do not recognize
- You are suddenly having trouble locking and unlocking your doors
- You notice that furniture or other possessions have been moved
What should I do if I think someone is spying on me?
If you believe you are being spied on, you should strongly consider hiring a Connecticut private investigator for families who is experienced in debugging. Just as exterminators know where to check for insects, our team knows where to look for various surveillance or spying equipment. We will check your electronic devices, your phone/internet lines, search your home for surveillance equipment, and more. In certain cases, our team can even interview certain suspects. Furthermore, if you notice or suspect criminal activity, such as a burglary in your home, you should report the incident to the police. If you have any additional questions, speak with our Connecticut family private investigators today. We are here to help.
Contact Advanced Investigations
If you are someone who requires a private investigator, you can turn to us. For years, Advanced Investigations has been helping individuals achieve the peace of mind they deserve and need to go on living happy lives. No matter your circumstances, contact Advanced Investigations today so we can help.