When an accident occurs, the parties involved frequently do not remember exactly how it happened and who is at fault. In this case, especially if there were no cameras around that captured that accident, it can be extremely difficult for a personal injury attorney to assess the accident and accurately determine the liable party. For this very reason, many personal injury attorneys turn to accident reconstruction experts to analyze the situation and determine the liable party, thereby bolstering the wrongly injured party’s personal injury claim. If you are a personal injury attorney and need assistance reconstructing an accident, please continue reading and speak with our knowledgeable Connecticut private investigators for attorneys to learn more about how our firm can help you. Here are some of the questions you may have:
What will an accident reconstruction expert do?
After an accident, our accident reconstruction expert will take the following steps, among others, to establish a clearer picture of the accident and the circumstances leading up to it:
- The first thing an accident reconstruction expert will do is visit the scene of the accident.
- From here, he or she will analyze any evidence left behind, such as scattered debris, car parts, skid marks, or any property that was damaged as a result of the accident. This will help get a better understanding of the point of impact and more.
- Additionally, the expert will then take a look at all vehicles involved in the accident and assess what any damage to those vehicles may mean in terms of liability.
- An accident reconstruction expert can also interview any witnesses of the accident on your behalf.
- Finally, among other things, an accident reconstruction expert can analyze medical documents of those injured, as certain injuries are frequently associated with certain types of collisions.
What scenarios call for an accident reconstruction expert?
Of course, when a security camera captures an accident, that is generally sufficient proof regarding the liable party. However, if cameras did not catch the accident on camera and there were no witnesses to see the accident as it happened, an accident reconstruction expert may be necessary. Additionally, if both parties involved in the accident were either unconscious or in a state of shock, they may not remember how the accident occurred themselves. Finally, among other scenarios, an accident reconstruction expert may be necessary if both cars are totaled and it is nearly impossible to determine who hit who first. Our team of experienced accident reconstruction experts can help.
Contact Advanced Investigations
If you are someone who requires a private investigator, you can turn to us. For years, Advanced Investigations has been helping individuals achieve the peace of mind they deserve and need to go on living happy lives. No matter your circumstances, contact Advanced Investigations today so we can help.